-
April 19th, 2005, 04:10 PM
#31
HB Forum Owner
I wouldn't post email addresses on the Internet like that, unless I had a vested interest on getting fresh spam every day. What you post here Google indexes, and what Google indexes spammers find. I suggest you edit that and make something like
name ---at--- server ---d0t--- c0m
for your own good. Even though GMail's spam filters are very good, that's still tempting the devil.
-
April 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
#32
Senior Hostboard Member
for example kind of s@suk3 p3t3 @ gm@Il . com ?
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 19, 2005 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
April 19th, 2005, 04:36 PM
#33
HB Forum Owner
That'd be rather insecure too... You have to be more cunning as spam spiders get smarter.
-
April 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM
#34
Senior Hostboard Member
hm. s@suk3p3t3@[email protected]
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 19, 2005 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
April 19th, 2005, 04:59 PM
#35
HB Forum Owner
I'd rather go for l33t and at/dot obfuscation, but whatever you can understand works. BTW, if that was your address I'd edit your previous post for the same reasons.
-
April 19th, 2005, 05:07 PM
#36
Senior Hostboard Member
yup, my adress. And do it of course. Thx
-
April 19th, 2005, 05:12 PM
#37
HB Forum Owner
I can't - GR&R does not allow moderators to edit others' contents for any reason outside what's stated in rule 4.2. You have to do it yourself.
-
April 19th, 2005, 05:15 PM
#38
Senior Hostboard Member
-
April 19th, 2005, 07:39 PM
#39
Senior Hostboard Member
Thanks for the warning OCB. I learned something today as well.
-
April 19th, 2005, 07:55 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks